The Yogbox has a large amount of mods.
All the mods can be found on this page, Yognaughts!
Books which give you an amount of xp when used
Do you hate having to open your inventory to see what potion effects are still active? In the heat of battle and need to know when to guzzle that next regeneration potion? StatusEffectHUD is for you! StatusEffectHUD displays your currently active potions/effects without having to open your inventory! Easy as pie!
Airship \ Sky Pirates\Edit
A mod when you put down any item the game will crash!!!
Multiplies the XP you gain.
Keep Inventory on DeathEdit
Allows you to keep your inventory when you die. (Note:You will still lose your XP)
This mod allows you to choose enchantments for your weapons/tools. No more not knowing what you are enchanting! Just enchantment table normally. Makes your gameplay alot easier.
In this mod allows you to create your own village!
Add scrolls and many new weapons and items to dungeons chests. If you press R on your keyboard while holding a wooden sword, you will get a soul-sword.
Adds more items that can be used as fuel for smelting.
Adds lots of new weapons to Minecraft.
Adds Towers which allow you to battle mobs and at the top fight the tower boss for loot!
Adds volcanoes, pirate ships, castles to siege, pyramids and enhanced dungeons, as well as lots of mobs to fight in them.
Gives you a place to show off your armor.
A book with all of the crafting recipes of minecraft and the added items
Crafting Table IIEdit
Displays everything you can craft with the items in your current inventory and lets you craft it with a single click.
- Floating Ruins - Makes floating islands with mini-ruins on top. The ruins' shape, material and mob spawners' choice of mobs are all biome-based.
- Crystal Wing - Teleports you back to spawn point when used.
- Starting Inventory - Gives you a basic set of blocks and items each time you start a new world.
- Ingame Info - Shows you your score, XP level and current day.
- Treecapitator - Destroying a log block makes all log blocks above the cut log block on the single tree fall.
A few things to make inventory managment easier.
- Automatically replaces tools when they break.
- Sort your inventory and chest by pressing R.
- Keyboard shortcuts to make moving things easier.
Adds SHIFT, CTRL and ALT modifiers for inventory management. Middle clicking in an inventory will sort all items. Convenient Inventory by Evenprime
More Health RPGEdit
starting health is 3 you get more when you level up 5 levels
Adds NPC villages to your world. Read the enclosed Beginner's Guide PDF for more info!
Adds a minimap/compass with waypoints, cave view, player and mob tracking and more!
Adds shelves to minecraft in which you can place items on.
Turn raw matter into vis, which can then be used to power magical symbols, enchant items or turn back into matter.
Custom texture pack with added textures.